Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Friday, April 16, 2004

Your Request Is Being Processed...

My heart pounded in my chest as I stared at the computer monitor.

"I can't believe I am doing this," I said out loud to no one in particular.

I have never done anything like this. But it is really a cool adventure. I feel proud of myself when I leap into the dark.

And remember my theme for 2004? I'm living life exactly as I predicted this year.

Juju reminded me that "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

Patrick told me to look at it from a business standpoint of "Risk vs. Reward"

Jeff said, "You're gonna do just fine. Now go get that ticket."

Addaboy said he was going to dry hump me against a wall, but that is another story for another day.

The day I gave him my phone number, Crunchy wrote in his blog:

Bragging Rights
I got his number! I got his number! I got his number! I got his number! I got his number! I got his number! I got his number! I got his number! I got his number! I got his number! I got his number!
Boo yah!!

Dude, getting my phone number means you are special.

Getting me to buy a ticket to fly across the country to see you, well, that makes you "wonderful, wonderful, most wonderful wonderful, and yet again wonderful..."

No comments: