Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Happy Birthday BoBo

I'll be posting my second series of jobs soon. In the meantime, you may wish to pop over and wish The Executive a happy birthday.

BoBo, for your birthday this year I have decided not to throw up over your balcony. I know you'll think I'm being far too generous, but that's just the kind of guy I am.

Now is a good time to remind everyone that you have about 17 shopping days until my birthday (unless your religious practices don't allow you to shop on Saturdays/Sundays).

A true egomaniac knows how to incorporate a personal birthday plug into his wishes for a friend's happy birthday.

No comments: