Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Thursday, September 23, 2004

You Hate Me. You Really Hate Me.

55% of Hot Toddy's Toaster Oven readers want to see this site design updated. And by updated I mean they want to see the putrid orange pumpkin color scheme "blasted into oblivion never to be seen again".

Pony has come up with an awesome logo for HTTO, and now I need to provide him with some quotes from fans, stalkers and enemies.

If you would like to submit a review, critique or simple sentence or two for consideration, you can e-mail me or just leave a comment. Please do so now.

I said now.

No, don't give me that, "Let me just finish this latte" or "but, wait, my Lobster Bisque is on the way, and I don't want it to get cold," or, "hang on, he's almost there, and I want to see his eyes roll back in his head". Don't keep me waiting. Think how wonderful it will feel to see your quote on the new Hot Toddy's Toaster Oven. It will be almost like you are part of the bond between Pony and I. It will be almost like we are having a threesome. Or not.




No comments: