Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Friday, September 10, 2004

A Not Very Fun Vortex

I'm going to try hard not to whine. Other people are facing bigger challenges. They're not whining about it. (I'm thinking about you, A, and I'm in your corner)

So, I haven't posted in a couple days. I've been busy.

No, not really. I'm actually in a vortex. Not the fun Vortex - this is a vortex of fear and worry and loneliness, and I can't climb out right now. And I don't even really want to talk about it. But I will because I can't just leave the same post up day after day. Who wants to keep reading about my birthday? Although it serves as a nice reminder to get those presents ready.

I miss Juju. That's one thing on my mind. She's vacationing with Metro in Tokyo right now, so I can't just call her up and tell her. I miss seeing her every day, laughing with her, receiving free therapy from her, talking about boys with her. She instilled so much hope in me every day. She always inspired hope in me. I need some advice and a listening ear, and she would know just what to say right now.

I'm upset with CT my yucky ex. He's horrible. CT let "this guy, Kevin" take care of our dog while he was out of town. Even though I asked CT to let me watch him. It probably sounds so silly. Not as silly as the two hateful drunken phone calls CT received from me last night.

I'm unsure about so much right now. There are things going on in my head that I don't want to share on my blog, so I am filtering. And I hate filtering. It sucks worse than CT does.

This vortex is not very fun.

No comments: