Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Tending the Stable

I'm guest blogging at Ugly Pony today. Unlike last time I "guest blogged", today it's really me.

Pony and I are "special friends". We're at that awkward stage of casual dating when you never call each other boyfriends, but your friends do. Weekends together are never assumed. Plans are made no more than two or three days in advance. I know how Pony drinks his coffee in the morning, but I can't remember his sister's name.

It's fun to take it slow for a change. I'm not even going to rent the U-Haul until September 25th. Go visit the stable now, and please leave your hoofprint.

No comments: