Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

The Day I Will Never Forget

I knew something weird was going on today.

I drank too much with THP and Apollo last night. So, I woke up late. I couldn't find one of my black shoes and had to change my shirt and belt to match the brown shoes I could find.

THP made me vegetarian chili for dinner and said I could bring some to work for lunch today. I put the chili in a tupperware and left it sitting on the dining room table.

I was late to work. I scratched my car against a pillar in the parking garage.

But none of this tops the fact that I have been PUNKed today. In a big way. Far beyond any practical joke I could ever devise.

My hats are off to the most evil bloggers ever: Patrick, The Executive, Famous Author Rob Byrnes, Michael Vernon, Crash, Chrisafer and Gatsby's Ghost.

And I thought we were friends. Well, except for Rob.

No comments: