Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Living Happily Ever After

Just like Cinderella, I am about to move in with a Handsome Prince and live happily ever after.

I'll bet Cinderella and her Prince never had a conversation like this one:

ME: You know, I think it's amazing the way my life is influenced by others.

THE HANDSOME PRINCE: (looking around the bar) Yeah.

ME: I mean, Juju had a powerful impact on my life.

THP: Uh huh.

ME: Did you read my blog about that?

THP: Yes.

ME: Um, so, anyway, I just think it's exciting to speculate about how I will change after living with you!

THP: I think you should get ready for your self-esteem to go down.

ME: (laughing too hard to reply)

No comments: