Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Monday, July 12, 2004

What a Dork

The more I read my 1982 diary entries, the more convinced I become that I wouldn't have wanted to hang out with me in junior high school:

April 15
Ummm...oh yeah! I got a GO-GO's record. It's FABTASTICAL!

April 22
Jodi's braces look beautiful. She's really starting to blossom into a beauty.

April 24
Just a word on music. Medleys seem to becoming popular. First the Beach Boys, then Beatles, now Stevie Wonder.

April 26
I did a VERY VERY unprofessional thing today. I kept laughing in our performance of "You Can't Take It With You". It was awful.

April 27
Today I heard a terrible thing. There are records that sing satanic songs when played backwards. When played forward the thoughts subconsciously enter your mind. Luckily these are only on hard rock records!

No comments: