Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Monday, July 26, 2004

Let's Hang Out

Aaron and I drank too much Jagermeister last night. Then we fell into bed and messed around for a few hours.



I must confess. I'm lying. Aaron lives in the East Village in New York and just put himself into that photo. But it almost seems as if our wild date really happened.
I wish I could share the other picture he sent me, but I can't because it made me blush.

I've always loved the images on 1000 Words, and I love what Aaron can do with an ordinary photograph. (Yes, I love the words too!) If you haven't seen his site, you really should go check it out.

Maybe you and I should hang out together too. If you create the picture, I'll create the story.

No comments: